READY TO RAISE THE ROOF WITH FATHERS EVE?
We are glad to hear it! Now here are some resources to make sure you are prepared to go to have the party of a lifetime, or if you would rather, a relaxing night in the man cave with the guys. Whichever way you decide to party on Fathers Eve, take a minute to look over the resources we have available to provide some insight on how we organize our events.
JOIN US IN CELEBRATION
WE CELEBRATE WITH A TOAST “TO THE DADS” AT 8 PM LOCAL TIME.
SPREAD THE WORD
In 2019 we had 60 events with Dads Celebrating Fathers Eve® all around the USA and Canada too!! This year, enjoy time with old and new friends the night before Father’s Day.
5 RULES FOR HOSTING A FATHERS EVE EVENT
- First item, keep it clean. Should be family friendly or PG rated.
- Second item, focus on the Dads. That means all the dads, young dads, Grandads, divorced dads, gay dads, all dads!
- Third item, have something fun to do, engagement games prizes we like our freebies!
- Rule number four is work together, we want to know who is coming out to connect, we are building a list, we want to attract bigger and better sponsors, we want to provide bigger and better value to the brand for the Dads. We want to work together and collaborate.
- Rule number five, most important, don’t screw this up! There are other guys all around trying to do the same thing for good, don’t be the one to mess it up, don’t be “that guy”.
Mostly there are three types of FE events. First event is at home in the garage or backyard, second event is a neighborhood thing at a local bar or restaurant? Third level is a big event with fundraising selling tickets auction T-shirts? Fathers Eve comes in many shapes and sizes, many places and variations, the common goal is to connect Dads, do good and have fun and we celebrate fatherhood with the 8pm countdown toast!
HOST FATHERS EVE
BRING FATHERS EVE TO YOUR CITY IN 2020!
You can choose to blow the roof off with a HUGE dad celebration in your city — or you can host a chill gathering of guys in your garage. There’s no cost and there’s no commitment — you can celebrate Fathers Eve in your own way. We have a basic license agreement to protect the Fathers Eve trademark, so we ask that you call us before getting started.
Talk with our Founding Father, John Francis.
READY TO HOST?
Host your own Fathers Eve by submitting the short form below. John will connect with you to talk about your territory and supply you with Fathers Eve promotional tools (will be updated for 2020).