HOST A FATHERS EVE EVENT
5 RULES FOR HOSTING A FATHERS EVE EVENT
- Keep it clean. We can have a great time and still keep it family-friendly.
- Be welcoming to all dads. That means young dads, older dads, single dads, stepdads, gay dads, granddads and dads of all races, creeds, colors and religions.
- Have something fun to do. Games, contests and giveaways are fun for dads and keep them engaged.
- Work with us to build Fathers Eve. Share your ideas, experiences and information about attendees. The more we know, the better experience we can provide for everybody.
- Respect the mission. Frat parties are great for college but not Fathers Eve. Remember, Fathers Eve is for all types of dads.
Fathers Eve events come in all shapes and sizes. They can be held in private homes in garages or backyards, at a local bar/restaurant or even in a blocked-off street. The common goal is to connect dads and celebrate fatherhood with with a toast to dads at 8 pm!
READY TO HOST?
Host your own Fathers Eve by submitting the short form right here. John will connect with you to talk about your area and supply you with Fathers Eve tips and ideas for this year’s event.