FATHERS EVE® 2018 EVENT:
Portland, OR, USA
GET READY TO RAISE THE ROOF ON FATHERS EVE!
Fathers Eve is a new way to connect with other Dads while doing some good in the local community. Join us for a night of good company. A Guys Night Out!
Fatherhood is a team sport. This year, Dads in the Portland area are again celebrating fatherhood together by connecting, laughing and sharing stories the night before Father’s Day.
Fathers Eve is a new way to connect with other Dads while doing some good for the local community. Join us for a night of good company, manly activities and Fatherly conversations.
With your FREE registration to Fathers Eve, you’ll enjoy:
- Join us at Seahorses PDX for the third annual Dadiator Games and Fathers Eve hosted by PDX Dads Group.
- At 7 pm a handful of dads in attendance will be selected to participate in a series of short competitions.
- At 8 pm we will have a Toast to dads everywhere and announce who won the Ultimate Dadiator!
- There will be food, beverages, Corn Hole and other activities available throughout the night.
- We will be raffling off several items with the proceeds going to a local Dad focused non profit, the newly re-launched Seahorses, who is graciously hosting us for the evening. Even a BRITAX stroller giveaway. Yes!
- We are asking for a suggested $10 donation at the door. All Dads are welcome to attend but we ask that this is a Dads only event.
Saturday, June 17, 2018
7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EST)
4029 SE Hawthorne Blvd