READY TO HOST?
Host your own Fathers Eve by submitting the short form below. John will connect with you to talk about your event plans – lets go!
JOIN US IN CELEBRATION
WE CELEBRATE WITH A TOAST “TO THE DADS” AT 8 PM LOCAL TIME.
5 RULES FOR HOSTING A FATHERS EVE EVENT
- Keep it clean. We can have a great time and still keep it family-friendly. Daytime events are family focused, evening events are more dad focused.
- Be welcoming to all dads. That means young dads, older dads, single dads, stepdads, gay dads, granddads and dads of all races, creeds, colors and religions – we want everyone to join us!
- Have something fun to do. Volunteering and community events, then games, contests and giveaways are fun for everyone to keep them engaged. We like to have fun!
- Work with us to build Fathers Eve. Share your ideas, experiences and information about what you’re doing and who are the attendees. The more we know, the better experience we can provide for everybody.
- Respect the mission. Don’t mess this up! Frat parties are great for college but not Fathers Eve. Remember, Fathers Eve is about doing some good and having fun.
Celebrate Fathers Eve in your own way. Daytime volunteering or service activity, and then an evening get together. You can throw a big party or just hang out with a few friends in your garage. It’s fun, it’s free, it’s everywhere. By posting to #FathersEve, you’re celebrating with all of us!
Fathers Eve comes in many shapes and sizes, many places and variations, the common goal is to connect Dads, do good and have fun and we celebrate fatherhood with the 8pm countdown toast!