READY TO HOST?
Host your own Fathers Eve by submitting the short form below. John will connect with you to talk about your event plans and supply you with Fathers Eve promotional tools.
JOIN US IN CELEBRATION
WE CELEBRATE WITH A TOAST “TO THE DADS” AT 8 PM LOCAL TIME.
5 RULES FOR HOSTING A FATHERS EVE EVENT
- First item, keep it clean. Should be family friendly or PG rated.
- Second item, focus on the Dads. That means all the dads, young dads, Grandads, divorced dads, gay dads, all dads!
- Third item, have something fun to do, engagement games prizes we like our freebies!
- Rule number four is work together, we want to know who is coming out to connect, we are building a list, we want to attract bigger and better sponsors, we want to provide bigger and better value to the brand for the Dads. We want to work together and collaborate.
- Rule number five, most important, don’t screw this up! There are other guys all around trying to do the same thing for good, don’t be the one to mess it up, don’t be “that guy”.
Mostly there are three types of FE events. First event is at home in the garage or backyard, second event is a neighborhood thing at a local bar or restaurant. Third level is a big event with fundraising selling tickets auction T-shirts. Fathers Eve comes in many shapes and sizes, many places and variations, the common goal is to connect Dads, do good and have fun and we celebrate fatherhood with the 8pm countdown toast!