FATHERS EVE® 2018 EVENT:
Saint Paul, MN, USA
GET READY TO RAISE THE ROOF ON FATHERS EVE!
Fathers Eve is a new way to connect with other Dads while doing some good in the local community. Join us for a night of good company. A Guys Night Out!
Saturday, June 16, 2018
6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Summit Brewing Company: Saint Paul, Minnesota
This will be the FULL ACCESS event ticket.
Includes food, games, one drink, raffle ticket, etc
Thanks for the donation!
Fatherhood is a team sport. This year, Dads in the Twin Cities are again celebrating fatherhood together by connecting, laughing and sharing stories the night before Father’s Day. Fathers Eve will have competitive games, amazing food and manly door prizes – all for a good cause.
Fathers Eve is a new way to connect with other Dads while doing some good for the local community. Join us for a night of good company – Dads Night Out!
With your $20 ticket purchase to Fathers Eve, you’ll enjoy:
- Connecting with other dads – in-person, and good-times too!
- Silent and Live Auctions and games to raise funds – Contributing to our goal of $10,000 donation to Father-related charities.
- A hearty meal with a beverage, we’re at Summit Brewing!
- A raffle ticket with opportunity to win huge prizes (must be present to WIN) Even a BRITAX stroller giveaway. Yes!
- Bean Bags (corn-hole) Tournament – 2 man teams, brackets, prizes and TROPHY for WINNERS!
- Hammerschlagen -a fun game with a hammer!
- Live cigar rolling – buy one there
- JOIN US for the 8 PM “Toast to the DADS” count-down and celebration
- … and much more! It is a fun time, low-key and easy!
- Proceeds from the event and silent auction go to our 2018 Charity Partners, the Father Project, and National At Home Dad Network – thanks for helping!!
JOIN US for the 8 pm countdown and toast – Celebrating Fatherhood! … and much more! It is a fun time, low-key and easy!
Don’t forget to SHARE this event with your friends, use #FathersEve and post your photos @FathersEve.
Saint Paul, MN
Saint Paul, MN